Did You Know?
High-intensity warehouses must address multiple challenges simultaneously – accommodate strict emissions regulations, and do more with less available labor.
The percentage of total warehouse operating costs attributed to order picking
The percentage of warehouse leaders who identify labor performance and productivity as a top issue
The percentage of supply chain leaders who identify rising customer service expectations as extremely or very challenging
Today’s warehouses need lift truck power to enhance productivity – not work against it.
Yale® lift trucks powered by lithium-ion batteries are ideal for high-intensity operations. Simple opportunity charging, consistent performance in hot and cold environments and no maintenance requirements enable lithium-ion batteries to help provide the utmost productivity while supporting compliance with emissions regulations.
- Fully charge in as little as 1-2 hours
- Deliver consistent power until full depletion
- Reach up to 8 hours of continuous runtime
- No cleaning, watering, cool down or equalization requirements means operators can spend more time on revenue-generating activities
- Opportunity charge quickly and conveniently with no memory degradation
Reach green targets
- Generate zero harmful emissions while in operation or charging
- Improve air quality on and off the shop floor
Lithium-ion-ready lift trucks
Yale offers a robust lineup of lithium-ion-ready electric counterbalance and warehouse lift trucks, set up from the factory to run on either traditional lead-acid batteries or lithium-ion power. Simply use the truck display or controller to change between power source and battery suppliers – no additional changes to the lift truck required.