- Exceptional travel and lift speeds meet the demands of tough applications where paper, steel, machinery and fabricated metal are moved and various attachment usage is required.
- Powerful engines and multiple fuel choices are keys to the outstanding performance of the GC135-155VX.
- Ergonomic comfort in the spacious open operator compartment is one of the keys to exceptional productivity.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale® attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Gasoline/Petrol, LP, Diesel
- Capacity: 13,500 - 15,500 lbs
- Max Load Height: 244
- Max Load Weight: 15500 lbs
Exceptional Precision in the Most Rugged Applications
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Compact Internal Combustion Engine