- The GP135-155VX series features multiple powertrain configurations that provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- Patented Techtronix 332 transmission provides breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Exceptional travel and lift speeds meet the demands of tough applications where steel, heavy machinery and fabricated metal are moved and various attachment usage is required.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale® attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Gasoline/Petrol, LP, Diesel
- Capacity: 13,500 – 15,500 lbs
- Max Load Height: 232
- Max Load Weight: 15500 lbs
Excellent Efficiency with Ergonomic Advances
The GP135-155VX series offers excellent hourly cost and is meant to lower your cost of acquisition without compromising performance. Its ergonomic advances keep your operators safe and ward off fatigue with innovative features like an optional swivel seat and a rear drive handle with an integrated horn button. The Auto Deceleration System reduces brake pedal usage, saving both operator leg fatigue and enhancing brake life.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Engine