- Efficient performance
- Operator comfort
- Maximum productivity
- Service and dependability
- Models: GP300-360EF
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Container Handling
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: Diesel
- Capacity: 21000-36000lbs
- Max Load Height: 275
- Max Load Weight: 36000lbs
- Ports & Terminals
Robust solution for the most challenging, heavy-lifting applications
The GP300-360EF delivers a combination of ergonomics, power and durability in a robust platform designed for the most demanding duty cycles in paper, forest products, metals, produce, concrete and other industries.
- Equipment Type
- High Capacity / Forklifts
In heavy duty applications, you need a lift truck with the power to get through the toughest challenges while avoiding high running costs.
- Cummins turbo diesel engine pairs with ZF WG 161 transmission, optimized for maximum performance and fuel economy
- The Tier 4 Final after-treatment package offers cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), a Selective Catalytic Reduction system (SCR) for NOx reduction, a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for Particulate Matter (PM)
removal, and a Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dosing module
- ECO Modes control maximum engine RPM and throttle response for balance of performance and fuel savings
- On-demand hydraulic system can result in 10% lower fuel consumption – $2,250 per year at $2.50/gal
- Empty seat engine shutdown turns off the truck when the operator is out of the seat for a selectable 3-15 minute window, limiting idle hours on the truck
- On-demand cooling uses viscous drive cooling fan that draws power only when cooling is required – unlike a direct drive fan
The GP-EF series is designed to keep operators comfortable and focused, for lasting productivity.
- Low step heights for easy entry and exit
- Low noise thanks to vibration dampeners for the powertrain
- High, open carriage and mast sections offer unobstructed view of fork tips
- Optional foot directional control pedal for quicker, smoother control of travel direction
- Optional Accutouch mini-lever e-hydraulic controls accompany the adjustable armrest for low-effort, fingertip control of hydraulic functions and horn
The GP-EF series delivers the performance you need to meet the highest performance benchmarks in tough duty cycles.
- Automatic throttle up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated, with a controlled rev-up to keep the engine in the most efficient operating range
- Maximum travel speed of 17 mph, with or without load present
- Fast lifting speeds of 81 ft/min with load and 91 ft/min without load present
- Lowering speeds of 98 ft / min with load and 94 without load present
The GP-EF series offers the build quality, smart features and serviceability to keep performing, shift after shift.
- Sideways tilting cab offers unobstructed access to the engine and key components
- CAN bus connections help to reduce fault identification time
- Longer service intervals increase uptime and reduce service costs. LSH oil change is up to 6,000 hours, transmission oil change interval is 2,000 hours.
- Sturdy mast design with less deflection than comparable overhead tilt products
- Engine protection system monitors coolant, air intake temperatures and oil pressure
- Transmission system monitors pressure, temperature and forward/reverse lockout during changes in direction
- Efficient hydraulic system does not require engine speeds to run as high to extend component life
- Quad-cooler radiator design channels only cool air, not preheated air, across cores