- Ergonomic advantages
- Smart features
- Durable construction
- Direct store delivery (DSD) package
- Designed for the toughest conditions
- Models: MPB045VG
- Capacity: 4500lbs
- Load Weight: 4500lbs
- Max Lift Height: 8.4
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
Move loads quickly and efficiently
With a small footprint and productivity-enhancing features, the walkie pallet truck provides operators the confidence to move loads quickly and efficiently in a variety of applications including loading and unloading trailers and trucks, direct-store delivery, horizontal transport, in-store replenishment and stocking, and dock work.
- Equipment Type
- Pallet Trucks
A comfortable operator is a productive operator. From a shortened handle to the vertically mounted drive motor assembly, our walkie pallet trucks are more comfortable, compact and easier to operate than ever before.
- Large handle run zone enables comfortable operation for a wide range of operators
- Shorter, mid-mounted handle brings operators closer to the truck, optimizing visibility and maneuverability
- Light hold-down effort for tiller requires little exertion by the operator to move handle and maintain position
With its small footprint, the MPB-VG is designed to help operators confidently move pallets in and out of tight areas. And with several exclusive, productivity-enhancing features, you can move product quickly and efficiently.
- Smart Lift feature allows operators to begin travel before the unit is at full lift, helping reduce cycle times up to 25%
- Smart Slow Down automatically reduces truck speed in corners, helping improve load stability and operator confidence
You need a truck that can handle rigorous duty cycles — moving across various surfaces, engaging pallets, starting, stopping and starting again.
That’s why we strengthened every inch of our walkie pallet truck. From enhanced frame stability and reinforced forks to a tough, protective undercarriage and more — we’ve designed the MPB-VG to stand up to your toughest challenges.
- Hardened flag pins, 14% larger than competition at all connections
- Resistant to rusting and seizing up when wet
- Bronze bushings with a twice as thick wall compared to competitors
- 'x' groove bushings at all pivot points helps retain grease, reduce wear and/or frequent replacement
The Direct Store Delivery (DSD) package for the MPB045-VG is specifically designed for the unique challenges of moving product from trailer to store.
- Stay charged on the go — Charge lithium-ion batteries anytime, anywhere with a 120V outlet – even in the trailer between delivery stops
- Total control in tight spaces — Exclusive handle design offers full control in the upright position for maneuverability and visibility inside a trailer or between aisles
- Handle multiple pallet types — Movable load backrest with quick latch and pivot arms enables the walkie to handle multiple pallet types with a single fork configuration
- Maintain stability on challenging terrain — Navigate door jambs, rough parking lots, curbs and more while keeping loads secure with a 2-inch ratcheting and locking load retention strap
Tough applications come in all shapes and sizes. The MPB-VG has packages specifically designed to meet the unique challenges of a variety of applications.
- Standard construction — Designed to operate in +32° F to +120° F
- Cooler/freezer package — Designed for 0° F to +120° F, with red polyurethane groove or rubber drive tire recommended
- Sub-zero freezer package — Designed for -40° F to +120° F, with red polyurethane groove or rubber drive tire recommended
- Wash down package — Includes electric brake enclosure, lubrication (hydraulic freezer oil) and corrosion inhibitor on unpainted surfaces of drive wheel and drive unit
- Heavy corrosion wash down package — Includes galvanized frame and lift linkage, electric brake enclosure, lubrication (hydraulic freezer oil) and corrosion inhibitor on unpainted surfaces of drive wheel and drive unit