- Yale® iSi Technology™ speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
- The Yale® Tow Tractors are primarily used for low-level order picking and horizontal transportation.
- The vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn while allowing optimum maneuverability.
- The MTR005-007F electrical system has been designed using SEM technology in conjunction with an advanced transistorized controller to enhance truck performance and reliability.
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only, Towing, Order Picking
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 10,000 - 15,000 lbs
- Max Load Height:
- Max Load Weight: 15000 lbs
Meeting the Bottom Line with Outstanding Productivity
MTR005-MTR007F trucks are made to efficiently carry out low-level order picking and horizontal transportation tasks to help you meet your bottom line. The durability of the trucks’ robotically welded steel frame insures its ability to take on the heavy duty tugging and tractor applications.
- Equipment Type
- Warehouse Equipment / Tow Tractors / Tow Tractors / Forklifts