- Durable design
- Easy to use
- Variety of options
- Models: YA55-PT
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source:
- Capacity: 5500lbs
- Max Load Height: 7.9
- Max Load Weight: 5500lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
Durable and Easy-To-Use for Basic Pallet Handling Tasks
Our manually operated hand pallet trucks deliver exceptional durability, functionality and serviceability at competitive value.
- Equipment Type
- Pallet Trucks (floor) / Forklifts
You need a hand truck that can handle the rigors of your operation, day in and day out.
That’s why we’ve designed the YA55-PT with industrial strength steel and a reinforced buckhead base, along with:
- Heavy duty 1.25-inch thick steel adjustable push rods
- 2.1-inch thick steel C-channel
- 8-inch long reinforcement bars
- 9-inch handle base support prevents bending
The YA55-PT features an ergonomic, user-friendly design that helps reduce operator fatigue and downtime.
- Cushioned handle with rubber grip for operator comfort
- Maximum lift available with 10 full strokes
- Hand and foot release for quick, convenient lowering
- Articulating axle keeps load stable and offers superior maneuverability
- Entry and exit helper rollers prevent “pushing” and “pulling” pallets
- Standard polyurethane wheels and rollers for easy rolling
The YA55-PT is available in many different configurations to suit virtually any application.
- Weigh scale — Allows the operator to easily lift, transport, and weigh loads with 99.9% accuracy, with easy-to-read meter, large LCD display, keypad and automatic tare functions
- Galvanized stainless steel — Designed for corrosion resistance, chemical exposure and cold temperatures
- Low profile — Handles unconventional loads that are too low for standard pallet trucks
- Quick-lift pump — Features standard pumping operation for lifting and lowering loads and self-propelled movement for easy transportation of goods
Further customization is available for fork lowering, length and width, diversified capacities, load backrests, skid adaptors and more.