Your business constantly adapts to changing demands, and so should your lease agreement.
- Monthly payments structured to match cash flow, including skipped and deferred payments
- Mid-lease reviews to adjust hours, attachments, applications and other terms
- Month-to-month lease extensions without auto-extension periods
The path to lift truck ownership shouldn’t be complicated. YFS makes the process easy, so you can focus on your business.
- Full finance terms, including lift truck, delivery and installation
- No hassle or disposal costs at the end of term, just return equipment to any local Yale dealer
- Simple credit process may avoid affecting other lines of credit
YFS doesn’t charge unexpected fees, helping you better plan budgets.
- No additional doc fees for returning customers
- Overtime fees can be prevented with Yale Financial Services’ Mid Lease Review
- No interim rent to start your lease
Out-of-service lift trucks are an unwelcome disruption. They can cause operator downtime and lead to inefficiently structured fleets - accumulating excess costs and putting you behind schedule. Increase equipment uptime by bundling Yale service with your lease in one easy monthly payment.